cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Discuss Dropbox Developer & API

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the dropbox sdk/api working?

Is the dropbox sdk/api working?

Adrian1121
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi,

A few months ago I have developed a solution that uses your API and all was working perfectly. 

Today I see that I throw a lot of com.dropbox.core.BadRequestException and it doesn't work as is should.

I have made a simple test where I display the folders/files from the root directory and also doesn't work. I even try the example from your repo (https://github.com/dropbox/dropbox-sdk-java/blob/c6aeb4bf3011e6b803eaa325ea20a52f8412ee0f/examples/t...)  and the result is the same.

There are some problems with your APIs?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

The API and SDK should be working, and they are working for me in my testing. What version of the SDK do you have installed? If you're not using the latest version, currently v3.1.3, please upgrade to that and try again.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

The API and SDK should be working, and they are working for me in my testing. What version of the SDK do you have installed? If you're not using the latest version, currently v3.1.3, please upgrade to that and try again.

Adrian1121
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi Greg

That's true. It was a problem with the version. Mine was 3.0.1, I have changed to 3.1.3 and now work as before.

Thanks

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Adrian1121 Explorer | Level 4
    Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?