cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Discuss Dropbox Developer & API

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for API developer to help with Solidworks compatibility

Looking for API developer to help with Solidworks compatibility

Form3 D.
New member | Level 2

Hi Folks,

We love dropbox at our small company, but it doesn't play so nicely with Solidworks...which we also love. 

If dropbox could just sync the hidden system files that solidworks generates when a file is opened, then we think it may solve our problem.

If there is a developer out there that could help with that it would be great to connect!

4 Replies 4

joeldgilbert
New member | Level 2

I may be able to help out depending what your needs are. Let me know if you would like to connect and discuss your issues and where you want to go with SOLIDWORKS/Dropbox.

Wolverine
New member | Level 2

I am trying to create a macro from so many days but it is not working. The macro is about changing given Geometric Tolerance in drawing, Please help me with that.

Wolverine
New member | Level 2

I am trying to create a macro from so many days but it is not working. The macro is about changing given Geometric Tolerance in drawing, Please help me with that.

jdgilbert
Explorer | Level 3

I have a good deal of experience with SOLIDWORKS macros, if you have a sample file or other info you can share I would be happy to help troubleshoot the issue. 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

jdgilbert Explorer | Level 3
    Wolverine New member | Level 2
    joeldgilbert New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?