cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you're up against the clock to get holiday ready, so here are some tips on how to use Dropbox to make your prep easy! Check them out!

Discuss Dropbox Paper

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central Location for all Dropbox Paper To-Do's

Central Location for all Dropbox Paper To-Do's

No_Profile
Explorer | Level 4

Just as the subject is titled...  Is there a central location to see all the To-Do's I have created in all the different Dropbox Paper documents I have created?

For example, I have created several Dropbox Paper documents in various folders located in my Dropbox account.  What I want to accomplish is to be able to see all the Paper To-Do's I have created in one central location.  Currently, it appears the only way I can see my To-Do's is by going into each document separately.  This method is not efficient.  I noticed on my iPhone, using the Dropbox iOS app, I am able to accomplish this.  However, I am using Dropbox primarily through Chrome on my desktop at my office throughout the day, and do not want to use my iPhone to accomplish checking my To-Do's.

Thanks in advance,

MM 

3 Replies 3

Re: Central Location for all Dropbox Paper To-Do's

Hannah
Dropboxer
Hey @No_Profile, thanks for posting about Dropbox Paper!

You should be able to see all your to-dos in the 'Things to do' sidebar in Paper.

You'll find this, if you click the check mark at the top right of any Paper doc while using a browser. See more info about this here.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

No_Profile
Explorer | Level 4

Hi Hannah,

With all due respect...  I feel like Dropbox support never critically reads the original post, perhaps its the Thanksgiving dinner hangover, so I will give it the benefit of the doubt, but I kindly ask you to re-read my original post, especially this part:

"Currently, it appears the only way I can see my To-Do's is by going into each document separately. This method is not efficient. "

I know where I can see my To-Do's, but it is not efficient to go into some random Paper document.  It would be nice to have a central link, similar to the iOS app.

Hannah
Dropboxer
Oh, it seems I misunderstood here, I thought you meant you were able to see only a particular doc's to-dos within the doc, I'm really sorry!

What you actually mean is something that is not possible at this time, when using Paper on a browser.

You're welcome to post an idea about this, though, on our Paper idea board.

Cheers! 🙂 

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropboxer
    No_Profile Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?