Did you mean: 
Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Highlighted

Creating Proposals with Dropbox Paper

Level 5

Hello!

I have been using Paper recently to create and send proposals to clients. It's been moer efficent to share assets such as wireframes and graphics in Dropbox with my team and then to create a document in Paper to share with the client.

I add things to do as we go so I can keep on top of any changes.

Once we are happy I make it a PDF and share it in a Dropbox folder with the sample assets. Then have it signed off by the client using the e-signiture feature in Adobe Acrobat Reader which is easily completed on their phone and automatically uploaded back to Dropbox.

The rest of the project continues on with sharing and adding files to this folder as necessary until completion. It works well for us and is a relatively new change from using various tools to handle this.

Hope this helps people understand the Power of Paper with Dropbox and some third party tools.

3 Replies

Re: Creating Proposals with Dropbox Paper

Level 4

Hey Will,

This is a nice 'paperuse' case study. I'd never thought of following through this method through. Would be pretty interesting to see how you integrate this with your project workflow, if you do.

Level 2

Level 5

While I haven't moved everything to work within Dropbox just yet, this is quite easy to do but it's not as free-flowing as we would like. Signing PDF's is still a problem for us and generating them requires Adobe which slows things done. We have seen DocuSign recently and will consider using this but generating and keeping the docs in Paper has been useful.

I do create a Dropbox shared folder per project for the team and we discuss things in an internal group chat. We rely on a lot of forms at the moment but we have internal docs kept in Dropbox Paper and will move more client forms as we can. There are CRM tools out there to help and we have looked at using them. Hubspot has been one of our favourites so far.

Moving clients to use dropbox especially with us sharing things in folders has made life easier. We also encourage the use of paper instead of attaching doc files to emails. This keeps everyone updated on any changes.

Dropbox Paper
Community discussion

Welcome! Discussion like these allow you to get the most out of Dropbox Paper.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Creating Proposals with Dropbox Paper
3 Replies
4 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post