Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Highlighted

Shout out to the authors, poets, writers on Paper! #WorldBookDay

Community Manager

WorldBookDay is coming this Thursday March 7, 2019, and we want to use this opportunity to celebrate the authors, poets and writers using Dropbox Paper.

So let’s write a story! I’ll start with a line below, and I’d love if anyone reading this could collaborate with me by adding a line to the story.

Let’s try and keep it going for as long as possible, so ensure your sentence makes sense in context, allows the story to flow naturally, and only one post per person.

If you can’t think of a line to add, you can vote for your favorites by giving them a ‘like’.

If this makes it to 2 pages we’ll pick someone at random to get some amazing SWAG!

Here we go…

“Once upon a time, there was a giant in a far away land…” 

Sheena
Social Media & Community @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please like it below! 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Dropbox Paper
Community discussion

Welcome! Discussion like these allow you to get the most out of Dropbox Paper.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Shout out to the authors, poets, writers on Paper! #WorldBookDay
0 Replies
2 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post