cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox tips & tricks

Learn how to get the most out of Dropbox with other users like you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLOSED | Use Dropbox Paper? Post your Paper workflow to win a Dropbox t-shirt and tote bag!

CLOSED | Use Dropbox Paper? Post your Paper workflow to win a Dropbox t-shirt and tote bag!

AlexisL
Dropbox Staff

Update: this contest has been extended to March 15th!

You all have shown us that there are so many ways to use Dropbox Paper, from meeting agendas, to music video production, and so much more. Each Paper use case brings a new set of questions, challenges, and opportunities to learn. So, we want to hear how you use Dropbox Paper! 

Start a discussion in the Paper section of the community forum to tell us how you use Dropbox Paper and use the tag #Paperusecase to officially enter your post in this contest. The three most-viewed #Paperusecase posts on March 15th will win a Dropbox tote bag and t-shirt! 

Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 5.30.36 PM.png

When you post your #Paperusecase, please include some or all of the following information: 
  • Your role, team, industry
  • Problems you were facing that brought you to Dropbox Paper, how these problems reduced your efficiency
  • How you use Dropbox Paper independently and/or with a team 
  • Specific workflows you’ve set up with Dropbox Paper
  • Other tools or integrations you’ve used with Paper
  • Advice you’d share with other people like you
  • Photos and/or video that help tell your story and grab your reader’s attention. You might share screenshots that demo your Paper instance, or you could even tell your story as a video recording! 
Remember, the more helpful and compelling info you share, the more views you’re likely to get! Feel free to share your post with your teammates and your social networks to get more pageviews, as well! 

Contest details

Note:
  • By posting your #Paperusecase, you agree to the Official Rules
  • Add the #Paperusecase tag using the tagging box below your post.  
Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 5.24.58 PM.png

Entry Period:
  • February 1, 2019 at 8:00am PST - March 15, 2019 at 11:59pm PST
  • Note: the top three posts with the highest number of views on March 15th will be selected as winners. Winners will be notified via a reply on their winning post and also via email. 

Where to submit your Paper use case:

Requirements to be selected as a winner:

Prize
  • Dropbox Tee, Dropbox Tote (Actual Retail Value $20)

How you’ll be notified if you’re a winner
  • If you are selected as a winner, the Dropbox Community team will notify you via email at the email affiliated with your Dropbox community login. 
  • We may also contact you to follow up on your story or to share opportunities to get more involved with the Dropbox community

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void in Brazil, Italy, Vietnam, Quebec and where restricted or prohibited. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must enter by the date listed on the promotion page or in the promotion email. See Official Rules for odds, judging criteria, and additional details.

Questions? Leave a comment here! 

6 Replies 6

cdespeaux
Helpful | Level 6

Hi, I can't seem to tag my post with #Paperusecase -- I don't see a place for tags at all. Here's the link to my post:

https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Discuss-Paper/How-Dropbox-Paper-has-helped-clear-my-mind-at-work/m-p...

Thank you!

simongabriel
Helpful | Level 6

Hmm, I submitted a story on Friday but I can't see any trace of it, both in the discussion section, nor in my account. Though, I do have the badge 'first post', so I assume it did work!

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey there Simon (@simongabriel), sorry to highjack this thread but I wanted you to know that I've found your other post and made it visible to the public as it was caught by our Community's spam filter (probably due to its size). 

You can find it on the following link: 

https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Discuss-Paper/quot-What-s-that-quot-How-my-habits-where-translated-c...

I'm truly sorry for that and I'll make a note about it within my internal report to see how we can work towards improving this behavior of our spam filters. 

@cdespeaux: I can see that your post is already tagged with the appropriate tags so I guess a Community Moderator has amended it already since your last post on this thread.  

In closing, I wanted to thank you both for participating and sharing your creative ideas, workflows and use-cases with us!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

simongabriel
Helpful | Level 6

Hey, thank you @Walter!

I have been known to go on a bit...

Cheers!

cdespeaux
Helpful | Level 6
Thanks!
(Did I win any cool swag?)

Sheena
Community Manager

@cdespeaux wrote:
Thanks!
(Did I win any cool swag?)

The top three posts with the highest number of views on March 15th will win the swag, so watch this space! 

Sheena
Community Developer @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Sheena Community Manager
    cdespeaux Helpful | Level 6
    simongabriel Helpful | Level 6
    Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?