cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

no

Dropbox Learning Live - Team Folder Tutorial

Explorer | Level 4

I have been signed up for a live video training on Dropbox team folders scheduled for this morning (1/8 ) at 10am EST. Sadly, the Dropbox Learning Live site and the Business Essentials site are both blocked on my computer all of a sudden. The security certificate appears to have expired and no browsers (I have tried two different browsers on two different computers) will let me access the site. Maybe the expired security certificate has to do with the new year?

In any case, is there a workaround to access the training? Or, are there any suggestions on another (non-live) video tutorial that explains Team Folders and Team Space capabilities really well to someone with no experience using either?

3 Replies

Re: Dropbox Learning Live - Team Folder Tutorial

Dropboxer

Hi @chloebridges, thanks for reaching out to us here!

I'm afraid that I don't have a work around for you for accessing the live training, this would need to be done through the website.

Just to clarify, are you not able to access the Learning Live site here at all? Do any other members in your team have the same issue?

While we don't currently have any video tutorials for this area, I can suggest a starting point with our help center article here on team folders.

I hope this helps!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Explorer | Level 4

Thanks for your reply - it seems that the site is back up and running, so it must have been a temporary fluke. I will have to sign up for another timeslot.

I have read through the team folder and team space articles but am having trouble distinguishing the difference between them. I thought a video might help me to visualize the difference between team folders and team space.

Dropboxer

Thanks for updating me here @chloebridges!

If you've already had a look through the article, then maybe the video tutorial would be the best aid in helping to understand these features better, I wouldn't want to add any confusion here.

I hope this time you'll have better luck with the video tutorial, but please don't hesitate to get back to me here with any questions.

Have a great day!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Dropbox Business
Community discussion

Welcome! Discussions like these allow you to get the most out of Dropbox Business.

Hi there,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Dropbox Learning Live - Team Folder Tutorial
3 Replies
1 Like
Looking for Dropbox Paper users
Do you use Dropbox Paper?

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post