IHF
Level 3

How to increase member Space Limit

Hi

How to increase member Space  Limit

2 Replies
Super User II

Re: How to increase member Space Limit

If you are on the correct Business Plan you can simply request more from Support

If you are on Professional/Plus/free or even Standard Business the only way is to get them to upgrade.

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Dropboxer

Re: How to increase member Space Limit

Hey IHF, I’m checking back on your query, as I was unable to locate an open request on our system. Has your question been addressed? 

Just so as to make sure I’m following-up on the initial question correctly, can you please clarify whether you’re interested in increasing your team’s shared space pool or individual members’ usage

If you’d like to go with the latter, you may have a look at the resource I linked above, as there are two ways to achieve that. Of course, in case you’re on our Advanced Dropbox Business plan, I could reach out to you on my end to bump up your space (i.e. I’m just offering you this option as well if you haven’t had the time to follow Marks advice above to increase your account’s allowance). 

Please do keep us updated on how you’d like us to proceed & we’ll make sure to follow-up asap. Happy Monday!  

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Dropbox Business
Community discussion

Welcome! Discussion like these allow you to get the most out of Dropbox Business.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post