cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Content not loaded when first time login from dropbox app

Content not loaded when first time login from dropbox app

Andika Scofield
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I have an app to load a content from dropbox andI just implement short-lived token. I can load correctly if in my phone not install dropbox app. But I have a problem when try to load content after login from dropbox app. There are no content loaded even though I've used all scope.

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 14.24.03.png

I can load a content again, only if I refresh the screen.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tahsini
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Could you share any text of an error or unexpected output you're getting? It would also be helpful if you can share which endpoints you're interacting with to display content.

Also from your description, am I understanding correctly that after refreshing the content does load, but it does not on an initial load?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

tahsini
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Could you share any text of an error or unexpected output you're getting? It would also be helpful if you can share which endpoints you're interacting with to display content.

Also from your description, am I understanding correctly that after refreshing the content does load, but it does not on an initial load?

Andika Scofield
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Thank you for you reply @tahsini , this is my mistake, I've forgot to call my method to handle content list 😁

Need more support?