cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download invoices using Business Endpoints

Highlighted

Download invoices using Business Endpoints

New member | Level 2

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to download invoices of a Business Account using the API?

I haven't found anything yet but was wondering if that's because it doesn't exist or because I can't use a search function?

My use-case would be that I could then write a simple application that then automatically uploads it to our bookkeeping software.

Cheers

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Download invoices using Business Endpoints

Dropboxer

No, the Dropbox Business API doesn't offer a way to download invoices, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. I can't promise if or when that might be implemented though. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Dropboxer

No, the Dropbox Business API doesn't offer a way to download invoices, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. I can't promise if or when that might be implemented though. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
Ok no problem, thanks for the help!

Reason I asked is that business support agent recommended me to have a look at the apis when I asked him for a different way to receive invoices besides downloading, I’ll ask him again then what exactly he means.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?