cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox APi 400 Bad Input parametr

Dropbox APi 400 Bad Input parametr

Tamara3
New member | Level 2
Hello, I have a problem with my blog on WordPress. I have backup on Dropbox and since few days I have received error messagges. What should I do? :
35] 1. Try to send backup file to Dropbox …
[17-May-2019 03:36:36] /home/tamara/domains/tamarapielas.pl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/backwpup/inc/class-destination-dropbox.php: Dropbox API: (400) Bad input parameter: Error in call to API function "users/get_current_account": This app is currently disabled.
[17-May-2019 03:36:36] 2. Try to send backup file to Dropbox …
[17-May-2019 03:36:36] /home/tamara/domains/tamarapielas.pl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/backwpup/inc/class-destination-dropbox.php: Dropbox API: (400) Bad input parameter: Error in call to API function "users/get_current_account": This app is currently disabled.
[17-May-2019 03:36:36] 3. Try to send backup file to Dropbox …
[17-May-2019 03:36:37] /home/tamara/domains/tamarapielas.pl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/backwpup/inc/class-destination-dropbox.php: Dropbox API: (400) Bad input parameter: Error in call to API function "users/get_current_account": This app is currently disabled.
[17-May-2019 03:36:37] ERROR: Step aborted: too many attempts!
[17-May-2019 03:36:37] One old log deleted
[17-May-2019 03:36:37] ERROR: Job has ended with errors in 2112 seconds. You must resolve the errors for correct execution.
2 Replies 2

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

It looks like you're experiencing an issue with a third party application built by a third party developer. Please reach out to that third party developer for help with the app.

Tamara3
New member | Level 2
Thanks
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Tamara3 New member | Level 2
    Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?