Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Dropbox Business API 403 Error : "team selective sync is not enabled for this team"

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I am working on developing a dropbox business  app. I have gone through the process of setting up the app. When I try make the team_folder/create call, I receive this 403 Err:  "team selective sync is not enabled for this team".

How do I fix this issue? I have tried reading the Dropbox business documentation but cannot find the answer. 

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Dropbox Business API 403 Error : "team selective sync is not enabled for this team"

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

It sounds like you're operating on a Business team without that feature enabled, so you should just omit the "sync_setting" parameter on the /2/team/team_folder/create call. 

Also, note that if the team is using the "team space" configuration, you shouldn't use /2/team/team_folder/create anyway. You should use /2/files/create_folder_v2 to create folders in the team space root directly. You can find more information in the Namespace Guide.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?