cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Failed to Load Request Error when using Chooser API

Failed to Load Request Error when using Chooser API

christechlib
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

We use the Dropbox Chooser API and have recently started having a problem with it (as of yesterday evening). Now when the user selects a file from the Chooser pop-up then clicks "Choose" to confirm their selection, an error appears saying "Failed to load request". The pop-up window does not close and nothing is returned to our app.

Nothing about our code has changed in a long time that I'm aware of. I have confirmed that our app has the appropriate permissions in the App Console, and our API key is correct. Was there something that changed on Dropbox's end that would cause this to start happening? It happens in all browsers we've tried it in (Chrome, Edge, and Safari on Windows 10, macOS, and iOS)

16 Replies 16

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

This should be fixed now. Please let us know if you're still seeing any issues.

raz0red
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Working now, thanks a lot!

Carol V
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

All fixed.  Thank you so much!

Raza_support
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

It was fixed briefly but started to happen again after a couple of hours. I tried to clear the cache and cookies but no luck. can you please look into it? Thank you. 

christechlib
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

We're seeing the same thing. It was fixed for us all morning up until about an hour ago, but now we're getting the same error again.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Apologies for the inconvenience. There was an issue with the deployment. We're working on it.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

This should be working again now.

Need more support?