cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We just wanted to say thank you! Check out our customer appreciation video here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do I limit the types of objects returned by team/namespaces/list

How do I limit the types of objects returned by team/namespaces/list

msully
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

I have a CDM account and I'm trying to list the team shares with team/namespaces/list - I previously found some examples where you could pass a 'tag'- type object with the query and limit the types of objects that were returned, but I didn't book mark the pages and cant' find them again.  I also don't see any references to this in the documentation.  Did I imagine this? Is there a standard filtering mechanism that I missed?

Thanks,

Mike

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

There isn't a general filtering mechanism that applies to all endpoints like that. You can find all of the options supported by any given endpoint in the documentation for that endpoint, for example, for /2/team/namespaces/list. The /2/team/namespaces/list endpoint doesn't offer a filter option, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. I can't promise if or when that might be implemented though.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

There isn't a general filtering mechanism that applies to all endpoints like that. You can find all of the options supported by any given endpoint in the documentation for that endpoint, for example, for /2/team/namespaces/list. The /2/team/namespaces/list endpoint doesn't offer a filter option, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. I can't promise if or when that might be implemented though.

Need more support?