cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications on webhook

Not receiving notifications on webhook

Feifei_xiong
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hey,

I am not receiving notifications on the webhook URL. I have added and verified webhook URI. Then I tried to upload files, but no notificaitons send out.

123.png

After this, can I suppose that each time i upload a file, dropbox would send out the post request to this url?

Thanks!

10 Replies 10

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

@jorge_ricardopc 

Creo que no entiendo tu última pregunta. Abra un ticket y díganos a qué URI de webhook se refiere y muéstrenos lo que está viendo para que podamos ayudarlo mejor. ¡Gracias por adelantado!

---

Por favor disculpe nuestras traducciones. Nuestras traducciones fueron creadas usando un traductor en línea. Nos gustaría admitir todos los idiomas, pero actualmente no estamos equipados para hacerlo. Aquí está la versión en inglés:

---

Please excuse our translations. Our translations were created using an online translator. We'd like to support every language, but we're not currently equipped to do so. Here is the English version:

---

I don't think I understand your last question. Please open a ticket and let us know what webhook URI you're referring to and show us what you're seeing so we can better help. Thanks in advance!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
    jorge_ricardopc Helpful | Level 5
What do Dropbox user levels mean?