cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Peer closing connection before file downloads

Peer closing connection before file downloads

AdityaTiw
Explorer | Level 3

Hello,

I am facing problem in downloading a file from dropbox. Please help me to solve this problem.

I am using Quectel module and Drop box APIs to download file from dropbox in my unit,

Quectel module establishes connection with the Dropbox using AT commands and starts downloading file.Earlier it was working fine and I was able to download file from dropbox.

However now, when i try to download file from dropbox it stops downloading at the end and shows a message +QSSLURC:Closed,'id'. which means that peer closed the connection.

Is it possible to stop Peer from automatically closing the connection as it is closing before the complete file downloads.

Or is it possible to increase the connection time before Peer closes the connection.

FYI

My file size is just 256 KB.

Thanks 

Aditya Tiwari

2 Replies 2

sagar_choudhary
New member | Level 2

I am facing the similiar issue. Please reply if you find the solution

Thanks and Regards

Sagar Choudhary

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
I'll be happy to help with any issues you're having with the Dropbox API, but I'll need some more information. Please reply with:

- the specific steps to reproduce the issue
- the relevant code snippet(s)
- the full text of the error/any output
Need more support?