cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Embed dropbox folder in the a webpage?

Re: Embed dropbox folder in the a webpage?

harrysfil
Experienced | Level 13

I also would like someone to help me make it work for my wordpress blog.

5 Replies 5

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

@harrysfil To get started with the Embedder, check out the documentation and the blog post. Those cover how you can get started with using the Embedder. If something isn't working as expected, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.

harrysfil
Experienced | Level 13

I read both. But i still need help on how to implement this on my wordpess blog. I have created the app and put all it says in html but i cant make this work. Please help.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

(I've split this thread out to continue the conversation without creating spam for the other participants of the original thread.)

@harrysfil I understand you're interested in using the Embedder on your WordPress blog. In your earlier comments, you mentioned you're not a developer though. Are you working with a web developer/programmer? The Dropbox Embedder and its documentation are geared more towards developers, so I can understand they may be less approachable to those without a web development background.

That being the case, I do recommend working with a developer, if you aren't already. Dropbox doesn't provide web development or code-writing services, but we can help with any issues you may find with the Dropbox platform.

For example, when you say you can't make this work, can you elaborate on what specifically you've done so far, and what error or unexpected result you get? Feel free to include the code or HTML you have, screenshots, and any errors you may be getting in the JavaScript console, as that would help illustrate the problem.

harrysfil
Experienced | Level 13

Can i have some help-support but not in public view as i may have to share some information more sensitive?

Its just me i dont have any developer helping me.

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

Yes, you can also request help with the Dropbox developer platform, such as for the Embedder, privately by using the form here:

https://www.dropbox.com/developers/contact

Need more support?