cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sharing / Add button

Sharing / Add button

TomášPetrlík
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hello. Does anyone knows a path in C# to Sharing / ADD button ? When you are trying to add a shared folder scenario.

dropbox.Sharing.ListFoldersAsync(); Does list the folder but I cannot find path to ADD it.

var dropbox = new DropboxClient by the way.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

It sounds like you're using the Dropbox .NET SDK and are working with shared folders. I'm not sure I fully understand your question though. Please let me know if I've misunderstood.

The ListFoldersAsync method (along with the ListFoldersContinueAsync method) will list all of the shared folders that a user has access to, including ones that aren't currently added or "mounted" in the user's account.

To add or "mount" an unmounted shared folder, you should use the MountFolderAsync method.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

It sounds like you're using the Dropbox .NET SDK and are working with shared folders. I'm not sure I fully understand your question though. Please let me know if I've misunderstood.

The ListFoldersAsync method (along with the ListFoldersContinueAsync method) will list all of the shared folders that a user has access to, including ones that aren't currently added or "mounted" in the user's account.

To add or "mount" an unmounted shared folder, you should use the MountFolderAsync method.

TomášPetrlík
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Yes I believe that it´s called mount and it should do what I needed. I will test it tommorow. Thank you a lot for your answer and time. I was looking for ,,add,, all over the documentation.

Need more support?