cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upload to a request in C#

Upload to a request in C#

cezarica
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hi,

made a 'File requests' for some log files and got link like https://www.dropbox.com/request/<random characters> to give to the person I request the files from, but the thing is I want to do this automatically via a small C# app, but don't want to use my account details in the app to make uploads or something, just that request token or whatever is called.

What exactly should I look in API for? Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

The Dropbox API doesn't offer the ability to programmatically upload to a file request, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. 

Instead, you might want to check out /2/files/get_temporary_upload_link instead, in case that works for your use case.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

The Dropbox API doesn't offer the ability to programmatically upload to a file request, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. 

Instead, you might want to check out /2/files/get_temporary_upload_link instead, in case that works for your use case.

cezarica
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

That's a one-time thing while what I wanted is something to be updated more often, something like at least once per day.

Thanks for your input and for submitting this a a feature request. Hope will get some good news from this someday. 🙂

Cheers!

Need more support?