cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Get token how witohout CURL

get Auth token with AppKey and Appsecret error

OLIM
Explorer | Level 3

OLIM_0-1669642888723.pngOLIM_1-1669643025757.png

Why did the freaks remove the possibility of eternal tokens? now we'll have to look for another service, redo all the applications.

21 Replies 21

Здравко
Legendary | Level 20

Не разбирм руски, но от резултата на заявката ясно се вижда, че пак си поропуснал "code" параметъра... Нямам какво да добавя повече! Само ще повторя, че трябва да прочетеш още веднъж публикацията към която съм публикувал връзка и да следваш точно посоченото там.

OLIM
Explorer | Level 3

получается у этих долбоёбов еще и code тоже временная. Гады

OLIM
Explorer | Level 3

What thread is there no intelligible manual? the user must open the browser and receive the code, from there paste it into the application, then use it once, and all over again?

OLIM
Explorer | Level 3

It turns out that it is necessary to distribute access from the account to everyone ?

OLIM
Explorer | Level 3

X9l0F84JUAAAAAAAAAAB8FhCxgouMy95JIjMG4GWLAM

App key
9t8amcdf27ecset
App secret
<REDACTED>

дружище, помоги пожалуйста авторизацией, пару дней и на другой сервис все переделаю. Задолбало.

Здравко
Legendary | Level 20

@OLIM wrote:

... the user must open the browser and receive the code, from there paste it into the application, ...

This is one possibility. I chose such a flow for clarity and simplicity. As mentioned there, you can automate this process using redirection. Then you will receive the same code through request parameter and use it further in the same way.

@OLIM wrote:

..., then use it once, ...

Yes, this is single "shot" code and once used can't be used anymore.

@OLIM wrote:

..., and all over again?

No... You have to keep the refresh token and use it further on, as mentioned, not the initial code.

OLIM
Explorer | Level 3

I do not know where to store this token. I can't control users in 3 countries when they want to update data from Dropbox. I just need a repository where some upload data and others update from there. And they don't necessarily have a Dropbox profile

Здравко
Legendary | Level 20

@OLIM wrote:

I do not know where to store this token. ...

Hm...🤔 really... 😁 Where you are keeping your application configurations? 🧐 ... different registry types, config file, some local wallet,... etc. 😉 The choice is yours! Most probably you have already made it if I have to bet, but you still don't understand it.

OLIM
Explorer | Level 3

everyone runs it on their computers, everyone has separate copies, two types of everything, those who update the data, and those who download them. Previously, one token was, of course, hidden from the user, and there were no problems.

OLIM
Explorer | Level 3

I am currently sitting in Lebanon, uploading data until morning, the token changes twice. The last token is saved on my computer. . And the user who is in Turkey starts work in the morning, and he still has the token that was yesterday.

Need more support?