cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Ross uses Dropbox to answer some new house questions here!

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i can still create a dropboxclient instance even with completely random strings as "accessT

i can still create a dropboxclient instance even with completely random strings as "accessToken"

tsiros
Explorer | Level 3

i can still create a dropboxclient instance even with completely random strings as "accessToken"

why?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: i can still create a dropboxclient instance even with completely random strings as "accessT

Greg-DB
Dropboxer
When making a local DropboxClient object, the string you supply as an access token isn't validated against the API. That is only done when you actually make API call. If you want to check if an access token is still valid, you can make an API call, such as get_current_account.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Greg-DB
Dropboxer
When making a local DropboxClient object, the string you supply as an access token isn't validated against the API. That is only done when you actually make API call. If you want to check if an access token is still valid, you can make an API call, such as get_current_account.

View solution in original post

Need more support?