cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: team_og get_events V2 categories

team_log get_events V2 categories

Stricnis
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hello,

is it possible to send several fields in the 'category' parameter of team_log get_events V2 API? It doesn't seem according to the doc however this would be very useful. I've tried separating categories with commas or semicolumns with no success.

Atm, to retrieve only files and sharing events, I retrieve all categories and filter afterwards. Send only these categories in the initial call would be much more efficient.

Making 2 different calls is another possibility but that require to store 2 cursors too for following calls and with several teams in parallel, it's harder to manage.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

No, unfortunately get_events endpoint only supports specifying a single category, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

No, unfortunately get_events endpoint only supports specifying a single category, but I'll pass this along as a feature request. 

Stricnis
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

OK, thanks! Is there a web page to follow these feature requests?

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

We don't have a separate page for tracking these. I'll be sure to follow up here if/when this is implemented though.

liftbox
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Is there any update on the feature request to get data for more than one category?

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

@liftbox No, unfortunately I don't have an update on this feature request. This call still only supports specifying one category at a time.

Need more support?