Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pay the bill to Upgrade Dropbox

SOLVED
3 Comments
0 Kudos
Level 2

How to pay the bill to Upgrade Dropbox

I want to upgrade Dropbox. However, there is a problem. That is, here in my place(Ethiopia), we don't have a VISA or MasterCard.....we have only ATM card. This creats a problem on us on how to transfer the required yearly bill, so that to upgrade dropbox. Could there be another optional money transfer methods?

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Dropboxer

Re: How to pay the bill to Upgrade Dropbox

Hi,

If you are not able to pay using a credit card I would recommend trying to use Paypal to upgrade your account, you can set up a Paypal account here:

https://www.paypal.com

You can then choose to use Paypal as a payment option when upgrading your account.

Thanks,
Fearg

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly! slightly smiling face

3 Replies
Highlighted
Solution
Dropboxer

Hi,

If you are not able to pay using a credit card I would recommend trying to use Paypal to upgrade your account, you can set up a Paypal account here:

https://www.paypal.com

You can then choose to use Paypal as a payment option when upgrading your account.

Thanks,
Fearg

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly! slightly smiling face

Level 2

I want to use my paypal account in upgrading the dropbox however it is still requires credit or debit card and I don't have VISA or MASTERCARD.
Super User II

spherroh wrote:
I want to use my paypal account in upgrading the dropbox however it is still requires credit or debit card and I don't have VISA or MASTERCARD.

That's a requirement of PayPal; not Dropbox. PayPal requires a backup funding source for immediate or subscription payments.