These can be split into separate ideas but I'm posting them together to avoid spamming the forums:
1. When sharing a folder (or updating shared folder settings) on the Dropbox.com website, if there is a group and an individual account with the same or similar name, they both have a circular icon in the share prompt. Elsewhere, groups use a square icon to differentiate them from individual users.
2. When viewing a subfolder of a shared folder, the right sidebar shows a summary of who is shared on the folder, but concatenates it to "X more members". When I click on this to see who the rest of these people are, it says I can't change the sharing settings, but I just want to view the list of sharees, not change it.
3. Why is "Everyone" listed as a group when I go to Admin > Groups, but I can't share with this group? I should be able to share with the "Everyone" group.
4. When adding users/groups to a folder share, there is no way to view who is a member of a group until after sharing it with that group. As a result, none of my users is using groups for new folder shares. There should be a way to hover over the group name to see a list of its members, or something like that.
5. To address the same issue as #4, when sharing a folder, if all the members of a particular group have been added individually to a share, Dropbox should suggest that that group be added to the folder share.