cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to make our Community work for you and we need your help. Take our short survey!
Close

Dropbox Live events

Missed Work in Progress 2019? Find out more here.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New and Now

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

The Paper integration in the Dropbox file system, makes it possible to create, store, and access Paper docs from Dropbox. The release is available to new Paper users starting today, and will be available to existing users soon. 🎉

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

JPP_4081.jpg

The talks are done.

Let us know your thoughts on the day, find others like you and why not share your pictures from Work In Progress

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2
Hi Katie. Where can I go to learn how to download a PDF from DB to email using my iPhone?
Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5

@Bird44 wrote:
Hi Katie. Where can I go to learn how to download a PDF from DB to email using my iPhone?

If I remember correctly, you can download a PDF saved in DB to Apple Books, then go to the mail client (Mail/Gmail) and click for "attach documents" from which you can choose Apple Books as the source and attach the document you want.

Highlighted

Super User
Super User

@Bird44 wrote:

Hi @Bird44, If the Dropbox iPhone app is installed in your device, it should be associated with the iOS Files app. In that case you can directly attach any file to your emails from Mail app. 

When you are composing or replying to an email. Just tap in the body where you are typing to bring the context menu, then click the right arrow to bring the Add Attachment and click it. 

Photo 28-9-19, 1 43 31 PM.png

Photo 28-9-19, 1 43 40 PM.png

Then you will see the Files browser, browse Dropbox to select the file you want to attach. 

Photo 28-9-19, 1 43 50 PM.png

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Are you saying that soon I will be able to create a paper workspace within an existing dropbox folder?  Having paper separate, does not really work for me now. 

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?