Announcements
Pledging our support for Water! Read more

Anchor Links

SOLVED
4 Comments
2 Kudos
Highlighted

Anchor Links

I see another user asked this question in August but there is no response, so I'm going to ask the question again, in the hopes that it comes to someone's attention.

Is there a way to add anchor links within Dropbox Paper.  I understand that the headings that are hidden and then animate out from the left hand side act as links to section within the document, but what I'm looking for is a way to say select some text within a paragraph such as `read more here` and that text is linked to a section within the document. 

This was a feature that was available in Hackpad but as far as I can see is not available in Paper?  Am I correct?  Or am I missing the feature somewhere?  

Many thanks

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Super User II

Re: Anchor Links

It isnt available I'm afraid.

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

4 Replies
Solution
Super User II

It isnt available I'm afraid.

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Aw that's a shame - it would be a great feature. Especially when collaborating on documents. If User A asks a question, User B could easily direct User A to where the answer is within the document.

Any chance there are plans to add this feature in the future?

Seconded! I am no fan of google docs but my company works on big projects that end up being very long so those in-doc bookmarks are vital for navigation.

Level 5

add to 'share ideas' tab

---

links to 'section headings' are fine

stop writing so much useless text and this won't be a problem