Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Re: Paper

Dropboxer

Not at the moment @johnnyauburn - sorry to keep you waiting, yet, I'll ask the team for you though and I'll make sure to post here when I get an update on this. 

Should you need anything else in the meantime, please, let me know. 

Once again, thanks for showing your interest in this feature - I'll pass the feedback on to our Paper team's devs.

Cheers! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Level 5

THIS small feature would make the service almost perfect. Especially will be useful for those recurring meeting notes that have to be separated by headers. I could then transition from Dynalist+Evernote+Todoist (maybe) to one tool. 

Dropboxer

Sorry for the delay, this feature should now be available for everyone slightly smiling face

Highlighted

Level 5

Headings do not collapse on my iOS Paper. A strange omission, since navigation on a small screen and using a device away from a desk are two reasons why good navigation and collapse/expand headings are most needed.\

My desktop Paper has excellent navigation via a ToC that appears at left, based on the hierarchy of headings. And the headings themselves collapse and expand like a grown-up outline. Brilliant...

But the iOS apps are crippled by comparison

I rely on good functionality while using a small screen, often standing up or engaged in discussion.

Level 4

I unfortunately found that this feature doesn't work in Firefox

Level 2
Seconding the firefox bug. It's really disappointing to find a major feature bug simply by not using chrome.
Dropbox Paper

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Can I create collapsible headers in Paper?
15 Replies
4 Likes
Solved! : See solution