Is there way to mark all subtask as completed if I mark parent task as completed?
And it would be great if the parent task would be marked as completed automatially if all subtasks were marked as completed.
1. create a paper doc for each project
2. create medium headers for 'do soon', 'do someday', and 'done'
3. when you create tasks place them in 'do soon' or 'do someday'
4. when you complete a task, move it to 'done'
5. if you want to hide the completed tasks, toggle the heading, which conceals everything in the section below (which is why I try to make sure the 'done' section is last in the doc).
If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.
For more info on available support options, see this article.
If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!
Solved! : See solution