Calling Dropbox users in New York city! Read more

Can't get rid of tip "bubbles"

SOLVED
6 Comments
2 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2

Can't get rid of tip "bubbles"

I'm loving Dropbox Paper, but just a few days ago little blue tip bubbles started showing up in my document. When I hover over them, I can read the associated tip, but after reading and closing the tip box, the bubbles themselves won't disappear. Is this a known bug? Or am I doing something wrong?

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dropboxer

Re: Can't get rid of tip "bubbles"

Hi James,

Can you please try accessing Paper using another browser?

If that doesn't fix the way Paper behaves, please go to www.dropbox.com/support and submit a ticket request so that our support team can investigate what is causing the issue. Once you do, please let us know here with the ticket number ID. 

Thanks!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you find my post helpful? 

If it answers your question, please mark White check mark Accept as Solution below so other users can find it quickly!  slightly smiling face  

6 Replies
Level 2

Really annoying!

Level 2

I'd LOVE to get rid of the blue tip bubbles... love it
COT
Level 4

OMG - Theses have been driving me crazy. Opening a ticket with support as I can't figure out why there is no answer.
Solution
Dropboxer

Hi James,

Can you please try accessing Paper using another browser?

If that doesn't fix the way Paper behaves, please go to www.dropbox.com/support and submit a ticket request so that our support team can investigate what is causing the issue. Once you do, please let us know here with the ticket number ID. 

Thanks!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you find my post helpful? 

If it answers your question, please mark White check mark Accept as Solution below so other users can find it quickly!  slightly smiling face  

COT
Level 4

Where in "another browser" would you suggest we turn these off?

I have acessed paper in Chrome and Safari..... same issue.

I have submitted a ticket to support.

Level 2

I have tried in Chrome and Edge, are you telling me they are not supported? The blue tip circles just will not go away no matte what.

Not even blocking them with an ADblocker.