cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Questions about Dropbox? The average community response time is 4 hours! Ask a question now
2 Comments
3 Likes
Highlighted
Level 3

Can you remove links from Paper docs

Hi guys , I'm new to here .

Does have any shortcut to unlink text on Dropbox paper?

Bold/ Unbold use ctrl + b

link use ctrk + k

unlink ?

Thanks

Tags (2)
1 Accepted best answer

Accepted Solutions
Super User

Re: Unlink to text

Hi @laudailaudai, I don't know if there is a keyboard shortcut for removing a hyperlink. But if you are one web, you can unlink by hovering your mouse cursor over the linked text, it will show you the destination url on a small window, you can remove it by clicking the cross next to it.

Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 2.26.37 PM.png

2 Replies
Super User

Hi @laudailaudai, I don't know if there is a keyboard shortcut for removing a hyperlink. But if you are one web, you can unlink by hovering your mouse cursor over the linked text, it will show you the destination url on a small window, you can remove it by clicking the cross next to it.

Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 2.26.37 PM.png

Dropboxer

Hey there @laudailaudai, thanks for posting your question on the Forum and welcome aboard! ⛵

I just wanted to add to @Elixir suggestion that you can preview keyboard shortcuts by pressing Cntrl + / or by selecting the keyboard icon on the bottom right-hand corner of your Paper doc. 

If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to post them here & I’ll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks & have a great week ahead! grinning face with smiling eyes

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Dropbox Paper

Welcome! If you have a question about Dropbox, you’re in the right place

Post your question or search for an answer, the community is here to help

Not looking for support? Explore other features of Dropbox

Learn more about the community

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post
END WEBSITE FEEDBACK SNIPPET-->