Did you mean: 

Customize "Create meeting doc" or Custom Templates

SOLVED
3 Comments
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 4

Customize "Create meeting doc" or Custom Templates

I love the "Create meeting doc" with Google integration. However, I would like to be able to customize the template of this. Or even better I would like to be able to create my own templates that would be along side of the "Create meeting doc" in the same area are "Create new doc".

Why do I want/need this?

There are several types of meetings that we have within our company and they have different agendas. It would be great to be able to set these up as templates, so that a team could create a new "tactical meeting" and have the template of that meeting agenda ready for them to go.

The create a meeting doc feature is exactly what I'm looking for, however, I can't edit the template or create other versions of this. 

Also, I would like to be independent of Google Accounts for this, we have Dropbox Business and Office 365 within our company, so we don't want to be tied to Google Accounts for this feature.

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dropboxer

Re: Customize "Create meeting doc" or Custom Templates

Hello Chris,

Thank you for using Paper! We appreciate taking the time to share your ideas here and be sure that I will be passing them on to our Paper Team. 

To share your Paper feedback directly with us while using Paper , you can click on the "?" icon on the lower right corner and click on "Feedback". From that link you can submit your ideas and general Paper related feedback.

Thank you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you find my post helpful your Kudos  are appreciated!

If it answered your question, please mark White check mark Accept as Solution below so other users can find it quickly!  slightly smiling face  

3 Replies
Level 5

Did you receive any answers on this??? We have the exact same situation and would love help!!

David C.

Level 4

add this to 'share ideas' tab
Solution
Dropboxer

Hello Chris,

Thank you for using Paper! We appreciate taking the time to share your ideas here and be sure that I will be passing them on to our Paper Team. 

To share your Paper feedback directly with us while using Paper , you can click on the "?" icon on the lower right corner and click on "Feedback". From that link you can submit your ideas and general Paper related feedback.

Thank you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you find my post helpful your Kudos  are appreciated!

If it answered your question, please mark White check mark Accept as Solution below so other users can find it quickly!  slightly smiling face