Did you mean: 

Dropbox Paper NOTIFICATIONS

SOLVED
3 Comments
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1

Dropbox Paper NOTIFICATIONS

I've turned on all manner of notifications in my settings, but do not get a notification or email when I do the "@John" notation.

It shows my email address, so it's obviously able to access the data.

Any fix?

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dropboxer

Re: Dropbox Paper NOTIFICATIONS

Hello, 

Normally , everytime someone mentions you on a comment thread, you should get an email notifications if you didn't read the comment you were mentioned to.

By default, when you receive a notification it appears in the notifications tray first. (The notifications tray is the feed you see by clicking the bell icon at the top of the screen.) If you don't see or read the notification in the tray, a notification is sent via the Dropbox desktop app (if you have it installed). If you don't see or read the notification within 2 hours, you receive an email with the contents.

If you are still not receiving email notifications, share your Paper issuedirectly with us while using Paper : click on the "?" icon on the lower right corner and click on "Bug Report". From that link you can submit your ideas and general Paper related feedback.

Thank you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you find my post helpful your Kudos  are appreciated!

If it answered your question, please mark White check mark Accept as Solution below so other users can find it quickly!  slightly smiling face  

3 Replies
Level 2

.. same problem .. 

Level 2

I have the same problem, did you ever fix this  issue?

Solution
Dropboxer

Hello, 

Normally , everytime someone mentions you on a comment thread, you should get an email notifications if you didn't read the comment you were mentioned to.

By default, when you receive a notification it appears in the notifications tray first. (The notifications tray is the feed you see by clicking the bell icon at the top of the screen.) If you don't see or read the notification in the tray, a notification is sent via the Dropbox desktop app (if you have it installed). If you don't see or read the notification within 2 hours, you receive an email with the contents.

If you are still not receiving email notifications, share your Paper issuedirectly with us while using Paper : click on the "?" icon on the lower right corner and click on "Bug Report". From that link you can submit your ideas and general Paper related feedback.

Thank you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you find my post helpful your Kudos  are appreciated!

If it answered your question, please mark White check mark Accept as Solution below so other users can find it quickly!  slightly smiling face