Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Exporting to do list from Paper to PDF

Level 2

When exporting documents to PDF none of the checkboxes I create on the DB Paper document for a to-do list show up in the exported PDF. Does anyone know how to make the checkboxes show up in the exported PDF?

Is it a setting or something I am doing wrong on my end.

Tags (2)
7 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Exporting to do list from Paper to PDF

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hi there, we’d like to look into this further. Would it be okay if we reach out to your email associated with your forum profile to investigate this in more detail?

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Level 2

Yes that would be great !

Level 2

this is not solved!

Dropboxer

Hey there fellas, how are you today?

I'm sorry for the delayed response on this one - I was just made aware of it and wanted to help look into it.

Therefore, I've reached out via your Dropbox associated email addresses with some questions to investigate further.

At your earliest convenience, take a look at my message and we'll take it from there.

Thank you!

PS: If you could try doing this after having cleared your browser's cache, on an incognito window or another browser whatsoever in the meantime, to exclude browser specific issues, that'd be great. If possible, I'd like to also know if this is persistent on a specific  one or across all of your Paper docs. 

Walter

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Level 2

Hi, did this ever get resolved? I'm experiencing the same issue of checkboxes not showing when printing the document or saving as a PDF.

Dropboxer

If you've already tried on an incognito window and/or another browser (with no extensions or plugins running), I'd urge you to log a ticket with the specifics surrounding your case through the following page: https://www.dropbox.com/support

Let me know the ticket's ID here so I can locate it and get on it asap. 

Thanks!

Walter

Community Manager

Hi all,

Update for you - the team are aware of this issue and currently working on a fix. We'll let you know as soon as we have more information on when you can expect to see this. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Dropbox Paper

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Exporting to do list from Paper to PDF
7 Replies
2 Likes
Solved! : See solution