Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

3 Comments
1 Like
Highlighted
Level 2

Hackpad to paper import, workspaces are not listed for import

I tried logging into my hackpad account from paper.dropbox.com/hackpad, but I can only see personal pads, I cant see any workspaces listed there. Weirdly my hackpad account also does not list the workspaces, when I try to use workspace.hackpad.com it says an error occurred. Is there something I can do to fix this? What happens to those workspaces after july 19th will they be lost?

Tags (2)
3 Replies
Dropboxer

Re: Hackpad to paper import, workspaces are not listed for import

Hey @rtchar

Thanks for getting in touch on the Dropbox Community, I'd be glad to help you over with the transition! 

When it comes to the Hackpad migration to Dropbox Paper, you could see this resource for all the relevant details. Because you mention that you have received an error message, when attempting to export your workspace, please log a ticket with our team with the email you have attached to your Dropbox account and let me know a ticket ID in your reply here, so that I look it up internally. Any screenshots of the error message would be extremely useful in determining the case. 

Will be awaiting your reply here!

Warm regards, 
JaneA

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

I had the same problem.
I successfully exported all four hackpad accounts and none of my exports work now.
I exported twice before 7/19/2017
Neither of these two exports can be accessed. 8 exported to an email link.
The directions were misleading, it claimed I could import all to "a paper" account.
Only part of the original pads transferred many papers are blank and only personal pads.
The redirect links from pad to paper don't open if I'm in a different account than I used in hackpad. Major miss and the capability no longer exist from a document of linked pads.
Dropboxer

Hey @DigitalArgonaut, welcome to our community! 

I’d like to put you in touch with one of our Paper experts. If you’d like for me to do so, let me know, and I’ll be happy to have an agent reach out to you at the email address associated with your forum profile. 

Cheers! 

Sanchez
Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Dropbox Paper

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Dropbox Paper.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post