cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Known issues - updated June 14th see more

How can I see how many pages a specific document is using?

SOLVED
Go to solution
2 Comments
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Level 5

How can I see how many pages a specific document is using?

In a specific Paper document, I can see words and characters used as well as Emojis, yet not something as simple as how many pages I'm using. I really like Paper, but I don't want to have to estimate when I'm writing something for work. Also, I'd love it if the page split itself into two or made a light line if I write over one page so I know. 

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Community Manager

Re: How can I see how many pages a specific document is using?

Hey Mike

You're right, the number of 'pages' is not counted (probably because Paper is a massive 'one-pager' unless you're exporting it or printing). I found a workaround - if you click on the ". . ." on the top right of the Paper doc and then click 'Print', your printer settings will tell you how many pages will be printed.

I know it's not the most elegant solution but hope it works for the moment! I'm passing your feedback on anyways slightly smiling face

Thanks!

White check mark - Was this post helpful? If so, please mark 'Accept as Solution' below so other users can find it quickly!
heart eyes face - Did this answer your burning question? Click the Kudos button!
Arrows Counter Clock - Still Stuck? Contact our support team

2 Replies
Solution
Community Manager

Hey Mike

You're right, the number of 'pages' is not counted (probably because Paper is a massive 'one-pager' unless you're exporting it or printing). I found a workaround - if you click on the ". . ." on the top right of the Paper doc and then click 'Print', your printer settings will tell you how many pages will be printed.

I know it's not the most elegant solution but hope it works for the moment! I'm passing your feedback on anyways slightly smiling face

Thanks!

White check mark - Was this post helpful? If so, please mark 'Accept as Solution' below so other users can find it quickly!
heart eyes face - Did this answer your burning question? Click the Kudos button!
Arrows Counter Clock - Still Stuck? Contact our support team

Level 5

why is this needed? this is not needed
Still stuck? Contact Support directly, or ask a question on the community.
Still stuck?
Top Contributors
Rich 4586
Mark 3551
Jane 1008
Tom_M 0
Greg K. 794