cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I see how many pages a specific document is using?

SOLVED
2 Comments
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Level 5

How can I see how many pages a specific document is using?

In a specific Paper document, I can see words and characters used as well as Emojis, yet not something as simple as how many pages I'm using. I really like Paper, but I don't want to have to estimate when I'm writing something for work. Also, I'd love it if the page split itself into two or made a light line if I write over one page so I know. 

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Community Manager

Re: How can I see how many pages a specific document is using?

Hey Mike

You're right, the number of 'pages' is not counted (probably because Paper is a massive 'one-pager' unless you're exporting it or printing). I found a workaround - if you click on the ". . ." on the top right of the Paper doc and then click 'Print', your printer settings will tell you how many pages will be printed.

I know it's not the most elegant solution but hope it works for the moment! I'm passing your feedback on anyways slightly smiling face

Thanks!

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly! slightly smiling face

2 Replies
Solution
Community Manager

Hey Mike

You're right, the number of 'pages' is not counted (probably because Paper is a massive 'one-pager' unless you're exporting it or printing). I found a workaround - if you click on the ". . ." on the top right of the Paper doc and then click 'Print', your printer settings will tell you how many pages will be printed.

I know it's not the most elegant solution but hope it works for the moment! I'm passing your feedback on anyways slightly smiling face

Thanks!

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly! slightly smiling face

Level 4

why is this needed? this is not needed