Is Paper down?

SOLVED
Go to solution
2 Comments
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2

Is Paper down?

Is Paper down for anyone else? Seems to have stopped being responsive within the last half hour.

I can't update the current Paper doc I was in the middle of editing. (I have box in the upper left corner with message "Sorry, there’s an issue connecting to the network. Once it reconnects, you’ll be able to edit your doc." and "Try Now" button below).

I also can't get to the main Paper landing page (paper.dropbox.com)

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Community Manager

Re: Is Paper down?

Hey Danny

Is it still happening? Do you have any other Paper docs open? Are there other people on the same Paper doc? If so, are they having the same issue?

White check mark - Was this post helpful? If so, please mark 'Accept as Solution' below so other users can find it quickly!
heart eyes face - Did this answer your burning question? Click the Kudos button!
Arrows Counter Clock - Still Stuck? Contact our support team

2 Replies
Solution
Community Manager

Hey Danny

Is it still happening? Do you have any other Paper docs open? Are there other people on the same Paper doc? If so, are they having the same issue?

White check mark - Was this post helpful? If so, please mark 'Accept as Solution' below so other users can find it quickly!
heart eyes face - Did this answer your burning question? Click the Kudos button!
Arrows Counter Clock - Still Stuck? Contact our support team

Level 2

OK, it looks like it is all working again. I quit my browser (Safari), restarted and cleared cache. Not sure what did the trick but at least it is working now. Thanks

Still stuck? Contact Support directly, or ask a question on the community.
Still stuck?
Top Contributors
Rich 4586
Mark 3551
Jane 1008
Tom_M 0
Greg K. 794