Announcements
Join our talk about Dropbox Paper later today! Learn more

Paper Mobile App?

34 Comments
127 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1

Paper Mobile App?

Will Paper be released as a dedicate app on mobile devices? It would be neat to be able to quickly write notes on the fly with a mobile phone as well as search/view/retrieve previous posts. Is that on the roadmap? For android?

34 Replies
Dropboxer

Re: Paper Mobile App?

Hey there! 

Thanks for your feedback. Our team is working on making Paper easily accessible from the mobile app. Thanks for using the product and do send any feedback you have our way slightly smiling face 

Thanks! 

Level 1

I like Paper. A few early comments re possible enhancements:

some more formatting (colour, highlight, number formats) would be good

maybe an export option

Print to include comments

... I'll keep working with it.

I'm working with Paper since the release of the Beta version.
I llike working with Paper. It has more functions than Evernote. If a Dropbox Paper app will be released, i am very sure that i will use it.

So there for i cannot wait for the Dropbox Paper app to come out.slightly smiling face

Level 1

Any notice about Mobile applications for Paper?

Android and iOS

Level 1

bump on the app support. We have chucked out Quip in favour of paper but we need the mobile app to be able to see the paper dashboard. I know its beta but pls get this asap.

Level 1

i am waiting for mobile app paper. i am also trying to develop app .

[External links removed by moderator. They resulted in this post being flagged as spam.]

Level 1

this app is available only for ios apple devices , would be great when available to android ,

Thanks , slightly smiling face

[External links removed by moderator. They resulted in this post being flagged as spam.]

Level 1

Hi, 

I have just started using Paper.  I would add a strong vote for: 

• a mobile app or integration to the current Dropbox mobile app. 
  • font colors, italics, size
  • different fonts would be nice, even if only a few choices 

Otherwise, so far so good ! 

Thanks,

Level 1

Really really need Paper to be available on iphone! i love it so much that i switched all my work from Evernote to Paper, only to realize that i can't use Paper yet on my phone, which is where i mostly write notes from. Ugh! So inconvenient. Any ETA on that?