Did you mean: 

Paper crashes on Chrome on macOS 10.12 with Chinese Zhuyin input

SOLVED
2 Comments
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Level 2

Paper crashes on Chrome on macOS 10.12 with Chinese Zhuyin input

Paper always crashes my chrome if it has many lines and Chinese Zhuyin IME is used. English is fine . Small file is fine. Safari is fine.

Platform:

macOS 10.12.2

google chrome 55.0.2883.95 (64-bit)

reproduce:

1. open a doc with 10000 lines

2. switch IME to Chinese Zhuyin (注音)

3. type any character

4. it crashes

These steps are tried but failed:

- reset chrome profile

- use incognito window (so no chance it's about extensions)

- use chrome beta channel

- use chrome canary

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Community Manager

Re: Paper crashes on Chrome on macOS 10.12 with Chinese Zhuyin input

Hi L.Tang

Thank you for reporting this. If you don't mind, on Dropbox Paper, at the bottom right, you'll see the ? icon to report feedback. Would you mind sending this over from there? This will ensure all info is passed on to our engineers to check.

Thanks!

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly! slightly smiling face

2 Replies
Solution
Community Manager

Hi L.Tang

Thank you for reporting this. If you don't mind, on Dropbox Paper, at the bottom right, you'll see the ? icon to report feedback. Would you mind sending this over from there? This will ensure all info is passed on to our engineers to check.

Thanks!

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly! slightly smiling face

Level 2

Report done! Thanks for the reply. Sorry didn't know there is a "feedback".grimacing face