cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paper not loading in Safari or Chrome

Paper not loading in Safari or Chrome

Peterkeck
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

When I navigate to paper.dropbox.com it just shows the menu options on the left, and then says "

Oh hello. Sorry for this little hiccup. Try refreshing your page." 

Tried it in both Chrome and Safari - same issue. Cleared the cache and tried again - same issue. What's up? 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

rc2
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Found the solution:

Go to: https://www.dropbox.com/team/admin/settings/paper

Toggle Paper "ON" and "Apply Changes" at bottom.

View solution in original post

Jane
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hey @rc2 & @Peterkeck

Thanks for getting in touch!

Please keep in mind that your team admin can enable Paper for your team following these steps:

1. Sign in to your Admin account.
  2. Open the Admin Console.
  3. Open the Settings tab.
  4. Choose Paper under Additional settings.
  5. Toggle Enable Paper on or off.
  6. Agree to the Dropbox terms before turning on Paper.
  7. Click Apply changes.

If you're still experiencing issues, because I can see that you've already done some troubleshooting, please raise a ticket with our team and let me know a ticket ID in your reply here, so that I look it up on our system. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you! 

Thanks, 
JaneA

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution
Have you tried an incognito window?

Are you using a work network at all?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Peterkeck
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Incognito didn't help, and it's happening at home, on mobile network, and work network, so that's not it. 

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution
Weird, which version of Safari and Chrome you using?

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Peterkeck
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

The latest of both. Safari: Version 10.1.1 (12603.2.4). Chrome: Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution
Weird

Do you have any extensions in use?

Peterkeck
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Nope, no extensions. Could I have delete my Paper registry file somehow on Dropbox.com? This is super frustrating - would love to get back to using the product!

rc2
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

We are having the exact same issue here; ever since upgrading to DB for Business Paper has stopped working. Can't get it to work, period, let alone get to existing Paper documents. Tried Safari and Chrome on Mac. Cleared user data.

rc2
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Same issue on PC.

I logged out and back in using my personal DB account and Paper opened, but the Paper document shared with the work account says it has "Been deleted".

Is there a DB backup file for Paper documents? If so, where would I look?

rc2
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Found the solution:

Go to: https://www.dropbox.com/team/admin/settings/paper

Toggle Paper "ON" and "Apply Changes" at bottom.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jane Dropbox Staff
    rc2 Helpful | Level 6
What do Dropbox user levels mean?