cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Known issues updated. Learn more

Help us improve our online support experience by taking our short survey!

no

Highlighted

Resource Sign Out & Calendar

Level 4

I am looking for a way to have a photo of things like a conference room, projector, whiteboard etc and be able to reserve them.   See a calendar of availability and fill out a request form to reserve the item.

Any ideas?

3 Replies

Re: Resource Sign Out & Calendar

Dropboxer
Hey there (@lhanken), we could explore some options however I’m wondering if you’d like to do that synchronously or asynchronously. Have you had a chance to see whether Dropbox Paper is what you’re looking for? 

Any detail you could include on this discussion would be very helpful & thanks a lot for taking the time to clarify matters for me; rest assured that I’m here to help as much as possible. Have a wonderful rest of your day until we talk again & I’ll be awaiting your next message! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Level 4

I want to have a list of resources.   Each resource has a photo.  let's say for example, a projector, an easel and a conference room.   I want them to be able to select one or more items and reserve it for a date range.   I want a calendar that shows the resources are not available for that date range.   I would also like it to email a moderator when a reservation is made.

Doable?

Super User

Hi there I can't see how Paper would be able to do all that. It's just not that kind of app. You probably need a resource manager app of some sort, sorry.

Luke

Dropbox Paper

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Resource Sign Out & Calendar
More about this post
3 Replies
1 Like
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post