Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

1 Comment
0 Likes
Highlighted
Level 5

Roadmap or update on Dev focus

I just read in a comment to one of the other questions how a lot of the answers being marked as solved or not actually an answer just the best response. Another thing I've noticed is that as much as I would really love to recommend and tell the world about how they should use dropbox paper I can't tell them anything about what's coming up/soon. Meaning what future improvements is the Dropbox team working on. 90% of the questions asked on this board or responded with a comment similar to "that is not possible at this time and we will forward it on to the devs". Even though I'm a new user it seems that this has been the response from the start.

That's an awful lot of content that has been sent to the dev team so my question is what are they deciding to work on? Are they a small group just working on bug fixes and stability or is Dropbox Paper an important part of Dropbox's future, enough so that they are working on added feature sets?
1 Reply
Super User II

Re: Roadmap or update on Dev focus

@Nicknick43 wrote:
... what are they deciding to work on?

Dropbox doesn't issue roadmaps or discuss what features may or may not be on the horizon. We typically won't know about a new feature until it has been officially announced.

Dropbox Paper

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Dropbox Paper.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post