cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Help us get a better understanding of what this Community means to you by taking our quick survey over here.

Dropbox Replay

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask
Comments

BUG on link copying: In replay I need to reload the page before copying different links RESOLVED

BUG on link copying: In replay I need to reload the page before copying different links RESOLVED

annachiaretta
Helpful | Level 6

When I have multiple videos within a project (I am doing a series) I need to reload the project page before copying the link of the video or it will show that I've copied the link but the link is the same as the previous link I copied. 

10 videos in a project

On the project page, hover over video icon to get at three dots in upper right of video for submenu

Select Share video

From modal window Copy View and Comment Link

Link Copied box appears at bottom

Do this a second time on a different video, and the link copied is the same as the previous video

Workaround: refresh page between each copied link (unnecessary!)

https://capture.dropbox.com/SiP10aWopNlbX6UP?src=ss 

https://capture.dropbox.com/tJFzQT4sprxmq2Z1?src=ss

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: BUG on link copying: In replay need to reload the page before copying different links -RESOLVED

annachiaretta
Helpful | Level 6

This seems to have been updated. The links are easily copied

Also when I copy the links they no longer include all the variables on the url so much cleaner....

THANK YOU DROPBOX.... I don't know how to mark this as resolved.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: BUG on link copying: In replay need to reload the page before copying different links -RESOLVED

annachiaretta
Helpful | Level 6

This seems to have been updated. The links are easily copied

Also when I copy the links they no longer include all the variables on the url so much cleaner....

THANK YOU DROPBOX.... I don't know how to mark this as resolved.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

annachiaretta Helpful | Level 6
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?