cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can I auto-import videos in a certain Dropbox folder to Replay?

Can I auto-import videos in a certain Dropbox folder to Replay?

jkucz11
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi Emma! (It won't let me start a new discussion so here I am)

Is there or will there be a feature that could auto-import videos in a certain Dropbox folder to Replay? My team and I export our videos directly into our Dropbox and having a feature like this could streamline our review process.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

maxopa
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi there, 

Currently, you would have to import videos from Dropbox in Replay. We're exploring ways that would make that step in the workflow seamless so stay tuned! 

Thanks for trying Replay!  

Max

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

maxopa
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi there, 

Currently, you would have to import videos from Dropbox in Replay. We're exploring ways that would make that step in the workflow seamless so stay tuned! 

Thanks for trying Replay!  

Max

FibiiMedia
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Hello!

I would love to see this feature implemented as well. Imagine: batch rendering at end of the day to a DropBox folder that automagically posts your videos to your REPLAY page/folder. This would save *immense* amounts of time.

Any news on this feature?

jacksong
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

+1 for this feature, it would be an incredible pipeline enhancement

FibiiMedia
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Hey Max! Any news on this new feature?

FibiiMedia
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Does anyone at all know if this will be a feature update soon? Please do it, then take my money. 🙂

Need more support?