cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Как платить рублями? How can I pay in rubles?

Как платить рублями? How can I pay in rubles?

Termitter
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

При попытке оплатить расширение сервиса до Plus предлагается оплатить долларами. Но какрта у меня рублевая. Написано: "Для изменения валюты платежа вы должны отменить текущую подписку на Dropbox и подписаться заново, указав новый адрес для выставления счетов в новой стране"

"Отменить текующую подписку" значит удалить аккаунт? (с риском потерять синхронизуруемые на 3 машинах файлы). И потом создать его заново?

Спасибо.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Fiona
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thank you for keeping me posted. 

This error is not related to the currency. It must be a browser issue. Please try the incognito mode of your browser and try inserting the card information again. 

You can find instructions for this here:
-- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464
-- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/private-browsing-browse-web-without-saving-info
-- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH19216

Next step is to Clear your browser's cache. Please find the steps here

Let me know if that solved the problem or not.

Thank you so much for your patience! 

Fiona
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

Fiona
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi @Termitter!

Welcome to the Community. Thanks for checking with us, before doing anything. :slight_smile:

Cancelling the subscription, does not affect your account at all. It will remove the space and the features after the cancellation, but once you buy Dropbox Plus again, everything will be back to normal. 

Let me know if you need further assistance with this cancellation. 

Please excuse my Russian, I am using an online translator. I hope it makes sense. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Привет @Termitter!

Добро пожаловать в Сообщество. Спасибо, что уточнили у нас, прежде чем что-то делать. : Slight_smile:

Отмена подписки, никак не влияет на вашу учетную запись. После отмены будет удалено пространство и функции, но как только вы снова купите Dropbox Plus, все вернется на круги своя.

Дайте мне знать, если вам нужна дополнительная помощь с отменой.

Спасибо

Постскриптум Прошу прощения за мой русский, я пользуюсь онлайн переводчиком. Я надеюсь, что это имеет смысл.

Fiona
dropbox.com/support

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Termitter
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

OK)) After all i didn't understand, how to get ability to pay in roubles. Could you explain one more time, pls?

p.s. i have anoter Dropbox account with russian email registered. But form this account while try to buy Plus, i see again $-payments.

Fiona
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

I would be glad to help. 

Can you post a screenshot showing what you see, so I can help the best way possible? 

If there are personal information in the page you see, let me know and I will create a ticket for us to look into this in private. 

Thank you! Спасибо! :slight_smile:

Fiona
dropbox.com/support

Termitter
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

2020-01-19_12-26-53.pngHere is screen, while trying to pay (it's my new account with russian e-mail). If i fill out data card, system says: there is not such a card. It's true, cause card is in roubles. So i can not pay in roubles so far. How to get into russian pay system?

Thanks!

Fiona
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

After the account downgrades you will get the option to pay in roubles. 

From what I see here the subscription you had is still ongoing @Termitter. Correct? 

Fiona
dropbox.com/support

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @Termitter, just wanted to add to the info Fiona has already given you here!

The pricing that you see there is shown in USD but the payment will indeed be paid in your local currency. This will be converted automatically for you.

Since you're getting an error message though, we'd need to do some investigating with you. Can we reach out to the email linked with your profile?

Let us know if you'd like us to contact you!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Termitter
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi, i'm ready for contacts)

[email removed as per Community Guidelines]

After trying fill out card data in payment page then I saw no curency conversion((. Instead got SMS from bank/card, kinda: insufficient funds... Cause i do not have USD account in my bank.

Termitter
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

"After the account downgrades"... What is "downgrading". Does this prosedure means loosing my bonus Gbytes (10 items(( )? After all, i create a new account and registered it in russian email. This doesn't affect on payment currency. So i'm afraid to loose bonus my Gbs and get nothing (while trying to change currency).

Thanks for explainings

Fiona
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

When the duration of the subscription you bought is finished, your account downgrades to a free account and no longer has the paid space. 

You can then buy your extra space with roubles. Just enter the card and it will charge you in your local currency after the downgrade. 

No worries, this cannot affect your files. If you have more questions let me know! :slight_smile:

Спасибо!

Fiona
dropbox.com/support

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Termitter Explorer | Level 4
    Fiona Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?