cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We're back with another cheat sheet to make your 2022 easier than ever! Check out our tips here

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 16GB Down to 2GB?

16GB Down to 2GB?

bbanner
Explorer | Level 4

Until this week I had 16GB of capacity in my Dropbox.  All of a sudden I'm down to 2GB and I'm now ~700% over capacity.  Did this happen to anyone else?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II

@bbanner wrote:

Until this week I had 16GB of capacity in my Dropbox.  All of a sudden I'm down to 2GB and I'm now ~700% over capacity.  Did this happen to anyone else?

You likely had some bonus space that expired. You can see all the space you've earned, along with whether or not is has expired, on your Referrals page.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@bbanner wrote:

You likely had some bonus space that expired. You can see all the space you've earned, along with whether or not is has expired, on your Referrals page.

View solution in original post

bbanner
Explorer | Level 4

Guessing that's it since it shows 0 GB for incentives.  That's too bad...didn't realize they expired.  Surprised there's no warning sent out.

Thanks for the help!

Need more support?