cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 days trial - Plus & Professional

Highlighted
Explorer | Level 4

Hello Team

I need clarification

1. Dropbox offers 30 days trial plus thru apple subscription in the iPhone device. I do not see trial option for professional in the iPhone apple subscription. I can see the professional trial of 14 days is available on the site under upgrade. how do I apply for professional trial from the iPhone device??>

2. I got the notification today on my iPhone that I can apply for a 3TB professional trial thru my device. I clicked on this notification and it opened the dropbox app and showed a 2TB plus subscription trial for 30days, not a professional trial. How can I apply for this trial using iPhone?. I want to apply for 3 TB trial of 14 days using apple subscription thru phone only and after the trial is over, dropbox should charge me monthly payment using my apple subscription only. How can I achieve this?.

Blessings, Prajeeth

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Re: 30 days trial - Plus & Professional

Dropboxer

Hello there @Prajeethpj1, thanks for reaching out to us.

If you use your mobile device to upgrade to one of our plans, you'd be doing it through iTunes (iOS) or Google Play (Android). 

For this reason, if you can't find it by using your mobile, you can use our website to subscribe to a trial or a paid plan. 

Hope this helps to some extent!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Re: 30 days trial - Plus & Professional

Explorer | Level 4
Hello Lusil,
You did not understand my query and your reply does not help me.
I’m aware on IOS iTunes subscription process.
Anyway, I do not want to waste time. Will find out.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?