cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

85% full = "almost full" notifications?

85% full = "almost full" notifications?

opalescent
Explorer | Level 3

At what percentage can I stop getting "almost full" notifications?  80%?  75%?  I want to remove enough to stop getting these notifications.  Right now I'm at 85% and it's not going to increase because of the way I use Dropbox, so I'm tired of these constant notices.

2 Replies 2

Re: 85% full = "almost full" notifications?

Lusil
Dropboxer
Hey there @opalescent, thanks for checking in with us. 

Out of curiosity, have you tried removing any unwanted regular or shared content to see if the notification disappears?

You can calculate the size of folders as well to see what is taking up majority of your space. 

Give it a go and let me know of any updates, cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: 85% full = "almost full" notifications?

opalescent
Explorer | Level 3
That is not an answer! Obviously if I had endless time on my hands i could keep removing files and hope the notification goes away. My question is, again, what percentage triggers the notification? Does anyone work at Dropbox and know the answer? or maybe be willing to spend a minute to find out?
Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?