cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to business account to cancel subscription

Access to business account to cancel subscription

gregb123
Explorer | Level 3

Last year our company signed up for a business account with 5 users for a project that we were working on with another company. The project is now complete and we no longer need the business account and would like to close it, however the employee who set up the account and is the admin on the account no longer works here. I have re-setup their email address to attempt to go through the "forgotten password" process and cancel the account, however I never see the emails from dropbox come into our exchange server. Apart from reporting the charges as fraud and blocking payment going forward how do I cancel this account?

3 Replies 3

Re: Access to business account to cancel subscription

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hello there @gregb123, thanks for reaching out to us here!

For the password reset emails, is it possible that they were redirected to the junk/spam inbox?

If not, I can suggest to try adding "no-reply@dropbox.com" as a contact for the email account, and request the reset one more time.

If you're still having trouble with this though, I'd suggest submitting a ticket from this page to contact our billing team, as they could help with cancelling the subscription.

Give me a shout if you have any questions!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

gregb123
Explorer | Level 3

Thanks for the reply Daphne, according to our email servers no email from Dropbox even reaches us to go to the spam box. I will try to reach out via the method you gave here.

Daphne
Dropboxer

Thanks for the update @gregb123.

Please keep me posted if you have any trouble with this, I'd be more than happy to help out where I can!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?