cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Gone!!

Hassan13
New member | Level 2

I had an account associated with my gmail from last 9 years and now it says that i never had an account with this email. Please tell me something and recover my files.

3 Replies 3

Re: Account Gone!!

Hassan13
New member | Level 2
Please help me

Rich
Super User II

@Hassan13 wrote:
I had an account associated with my gmail from last 9 years and now it says that i never had an account with this email. Please tell me something and recover my files.

When was the last time you access the account? If the account had been idle for more than a year, it would have been deleted due to inactivity. If that's the case, then I'm afraid that neither the account nor the files within it can be recovered.

Bobcomo
New member | Level 2
I literally have exact same issue and I used the account recently. I had an account associated with my gmail account for about 10 years and it’s suddenly gone and says no account exists for that email
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Bobcomo New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
    Hassan13 New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?