cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Missing

Highlighted

Account Missing

New member | Level 2

Hi, 
Today I was automatically logged out of my dropbox acount. After trying to sign back in my passowrd was not working. I tried to reset my password but was not sen any email. I tried a few more times to no avail. No emails about a suspended account. Nothing. 
I have completely lost access to my account . When I try to login in via google. it say's there is no dropnox account. with this email address

I am a dropbox Plus member paying a monthly subscription and have no way of contacting dropbox other than it's useless bot. 

Is anyone else having this issue? What can I do?

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Account Missing

Dropboxer

Hi @kevinpetersdop; welcome to the Community and sorry to hear about this. 

I'm not sure why or how this might have happened, but I'd recommend getting in touch with our support team so we can look further into this for you with account specific details. 

To do so, you can use an incognito window without signing into any account and fill out this form with all the needed information. 

I hope this gets resolved for you soon and please let me know if you have any questions. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?